Thursday, April 10, 2008

Authentic Era?

In this day and age, I don’t believe there is one such subculture that we teens can call our own. This is some what upsetting to know, but it does not affect me in any way or form, because I have my own culture to fall back on. I have always been involved in hockey, and I’m sure that everyone is tired or hearing it by now, but I fit in there and I like being apart of it. As for the subculture for teens, there is none at all that I can think of. I have spent over an hour trying to think about anything that ca be considered our own, and that wasn’t brought on to us by a corporation. As I said before, this doesn’t really matter to me, but it is sad to think that there is nothing out there for us that is truly ours. The media clogs our minds everyday with what the norm is now and since people just want to fit in, I feel that we conform to these norms and except them for what they are and try not to stick out too much.

No comments:

Dark Knight Trailer #3 (Newly Released)