Thursday, May 15, 2008

ABORTION, Pro-life or Pro-choice?

In todays world, no matter what the circumstance, I feel that abortion is all right. I am neither a liberal or a conservative, and nor due i personally care about these two groups, but I think abortion is a necessary procedure. Whether or not the mother of the child decides to go further with the abortion is up to them. I really think its completely crazy and absurd to think of abortion as killing or murdering a human. I think that anyone thinking this needs to get a brain scan and possibly see a psychiatrist or at least receive some sort of guidance/consoling. Like I said, I am neither liberal or conservative, and although I support the liberal point of view here, this does not make me a liberal.

No comments:

Dark Knight Trailer #3 (Newly Released)